From Qian Ye <yeqian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help to compile Zookeeper C API on a old system
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 13:26:18 GMT
Hi Mahadev:

After modified some code, I have build Zookeeper C API (3.1.1) on the old
system successfully. I have done some simple test, it works.

Thanks for your help, I wonder whether I can submit my modification to you,
after all it is a more universal version

--
With Regards!

Ye, Qian
Made in Zhejiang University