From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Question about the sequential flag on create.
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2009 00:00:37 GMT
Internally children of a node are not guranteed to be stored as sorted via
their names. The counter that you mention is just a version number on the
parent that is used during creation of children of a node that are created
with a Sequential flag.  It has nothing to do with how the children of a
node are stored in the data structures internally.

Hope this helps.
mahadev