From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject Re: common client
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 04:24:48 GMT
Hi All,
we created a github repo:
http://github.com/joa23/zkclient/tree/master

It is empty right now but my colleagues Peter and Vivek will push
something into it within the next days.
As soon we have something stable we can push it where ever we want.
Github is just easy to get started.

If that is ok with the zookeeper crew we can use this mailing list to
discuss things. As soon the traffic is too much we would start a tmp
google group or something.
Every helping hand but even more improvement suggestion are welcome.

Thanks,
Stefan

Hadoop training and consulting
http://www.scaleunlimited.com