From Stefan Groschupf ...@101tec.com>
Subject common client
Date Mon, 22 Jun 2009 23:41:14 GMT
Hi,

I wonder if people are interested to work together on a zk client that
support some more functionality than zk offers by default.
Katta has this client and I copied the code into a couple other
projects as well but I'm sure it could be better than it is.

http://katta.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/katta/trunk/src/main/java/net/sf/katta/zk/ZKClient.java?view=markup

I'm sure other would benefit from such a client.

Some of the feature are:
+ Connect
+ Data and StateChangeListener - subscribe once, get events until
unsubscribe
+ Threadsafe

It is not a lot of code but I'm just tired to have it duplicated so
many times.
Anyone interested to join in?  Or is there something like this already?
I could just copy this to a github project.

Stefan