From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ConnectionLoss (node too big?)
Date Wed, 03 Jun 2009 17:12:55 GMT
Would love to see it - the wiki might be a better choice in terms of
visibility, I created this page fairly recently:

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/Troubleshooting

A section on data size impact would be great (incl general information
on the cluster configuration (ie 3 vs 5 servers in ensemble) and hw
would be useful)

Patrick