From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Moving ZooKeeper Servers
Date Mon, 04 May 2009 23:33:10 GMT
In fact, the much, much simpler approach of bringing up the production ZK
cluster and simply writing a program to read from the pre-production cluster
and write to the production one is much more sound.  If you can't do that,
you may need to rethink your processes since they are likely to be delicate
for other reasons as well.

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve