From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Removing Children Watches
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 20:31:20 GMT
Hi Satish,
  If you call getChildren(rootPath, true), it will set the watch and doing
the same operration with false _DOES NOT_ remove the watch.

In case you want different behaviour from these 2 different calls, you
should use the call back specific api;s

Getchildren(string path, watcher watcher, callback, Object)

mahadev