From Jun Rao <jun...@almaden.ibm.com>
Subject starting replicated ZK server
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 20:30:02 GMT

>From the ZK web site, it's not clear how to set up a multi-node ZK service.
It seems that one has to add the server entries in the conf file and create
myid files on each node. Then, how should I start the ZK nodes? I tried
issuing "zkServer start" from each node and that didn't seem to work. Is
that the right way to start the service? Also, once the service is up, is
there a way to check the list of nodes used by ZK and which node is the
leader? Thanks,

Jun
IBM Almaden Research Center
K55/B1, 650 Harry Road, San Jose, CA  95120-6099

junrao@almaden.ibm.com