From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Multiple ZooKeeper client instances
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 22:18:24 GMT
HI Satish,
  A zookeeper client usually has a very small footprint for memory and cpu.
The mutithreaded version of zookeeper client creates an internal thread to
do the io and callbacks. I would  suggest using the same zookeeper client
across the objects to have less number of threads in your client process.

mahadev