From Fernando Padilla <f...@alum.mit.edu>
Subject Distributed Lock Libraries
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 22:30:05 GMT
When I first discovered Zookeeper last year, it was all about the
low-level file-system semantics, and letting the client use it with
several knowns recipes (design patterns, algorithms, etc).

And I remember it mentioning that some people within Yahoo were working
on a nice client-side library to expose those recipes in a cleaner more
reliable way.

I was wondering, has any been able to create a client-side library that
exposes Zookeeper as a simple java.util.concurrent.locks interfaces?
(Lock, ReadWriteLock)??