From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: How large an ensemble can one build with Zookeeper?
Date Fri, 06 Mar 2009 15:17:44 GMT
I realize this is discussion is over, but i did want to make one quick
clarification. when we talk about ensembles, we are talking about the
servers that make up the zookeeper service. we refer to the servers that
use the zookeeper service as clients. we have systems here that use
ensembles of five servers to provide zookeeper service to thousands of
client servers without problem.

ben