From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ZooKeeper 3.1.0
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2009 09:05:32 GMT
Hi Bill, I'm sorry, I missed this message initially. I'm sending below
a table that gives you throughput figures for BookKeeper. The rows
correspond to distinct BookKeeper configuration (ensemble size, quorum
size, entry type), and the columns to different values for the length
of an entry in bytes. The throughput values correspond to one client
writing 400K records (we call them entries) asynchronously to a
ledger.  Finally, the table shows write throughput in thousands of
operations per second.

	        128	       1024	        8192
3-2-V	32.80	26.45	5.89
4-2-V	41.72	31.53	6.55
5-2-V	46.89	32.45	6.61

4-3-G	28.02	21.61	4.37
5-3-G	34.91	28.22	4.60
6-3-G	41.22	31.70	4.55

Let me know if you have more questions, I appreciate your interest.

Thanks,
-Flavio