From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Adding a server to a running ensemble?
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:49:06 GMT
You can do this today by propagating a new configuration to the new and
old servers and then restarting them. the bounce should take around a
second and to the clients it should look like a server failure and then
a reconnect. you shouldn't lose any sessions and everything should just
recover.

we do have an open issue to do this more on the fly without having to do
the bounce, but it is behind other priorities in the work queue.

ben