From Benjamin Reed <br...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Contrib section (nee Re: A modest proposal for simplifying zookeeper :)
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2009 15:44:34 GMT
i'm ready to reevaluate it. i did the contrib for fatjar and it was
extremely painful! (and that was an extremely simple contrib!) we really
want to ramp up the contribs and get a bunch of recipe implementations
in, so we need something that makes it really easy. i'm not a fan of
maven (they seem to have chosen a convention that is convenient for the
build tool rather the developer), but it is widely used and i we need
something better, so i'm certainly considering it.

ben