From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dealing with session expired
Date Thu, 12 Feb 2009 19:28:05 GMT
Ephemerals and watches are maintained across disconnect/reconnect btw
the client and server however session expiration (or closing the session
explicitly) will trigger deletion of ephemeral nodes associated with the
session.

Right - once the session is expired the id is invalid. You need to
create a new session (new id).

Btw, the "timeout" value you provide to when constructing the zookeeper
client session directly effects the session expiration - the server uses
this timeout as the session expiration time.

Patrick