hadoop-zookeeper-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:50:26 GMT
> we should delay. it would be good to try out quotas for a bit before we do the
> release. quotas are also a key part of the release. 3 weeks seem a little long
> though.
3 weeks is just a worst case estimate... We should probably be done in 2
weeks. 

mahadev
> 
> ben
> ________________________________________
> From: Mahadev Konar [mahadev@yahoo-inc.com]
> Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 4:32 PM
> To: zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org
> Cc: zookeeper-user@hadoop.apache.org
> Subject: Re: Delaying 3.1 release by 2 to 3 weeks?
> 
> That was release 3.1 and not 3.2 :)
> 
> mahadev
> 
> 
> On 1/15/09 4:26 PM, "Mahadev Konar" <mahadev@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi all,
>>   I needed to get quotas in zookeeper 3.2.0 and wanted to see if delaying
>> the release by 2-3 weeks is ok with everyone?
>> Here is the jira for it -
>> 
>> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-231
>> 
>> Please respond if you have any issues with the delay.
>> 
>> thanks
>> mahadev
>> 
>> 
> 


Mime
View raw message