From David Yee <dav...@collarity.com>
Subject Re: Reconnecting to another host on failure but before session expires...
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:46:23 GMT
I'm seeing this behavior as well, and I'm dealing with it by writing
custom code to handle the logic of reconnecting to another zookeeper
server.

it would be nice to get some clarity regarding whether this is
expected behavior or if there is a bug in the client code.

We've also written code for dealing with other issues when losing a
connection to a zk server. (implict triggering of all watches - since
watches are stored locally on a particlar an server, etc)