From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Standard redistributable set of primitives?
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2009 18:10:07 GMT
There's been some interest to see this in 3.2.0, which I think is a good
idea. We'll be firming up 3.2 plans once 3.1 is out the door.

There's open JIRA on this btw:

Feel free to work on this if you'd like, we certainly see the benefit of
this and would like to include in our releases.

The basic recipes are documented here:
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/r3.0.1/recipes.html

Patrick