From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: multiple disconnect events is not a state change.
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 22:13:50 GMT
I see what you are saying now, good question. :-)

In looking at the current server code we generate a disconnected state
event every time the client lib attempts to connect to the server and
fails, even if we are currently in the "disconnected" state.
Ben/Flavio/Mahadev, any insight into why this is? Is this done for a
reason or a "bug"?

Patrick