From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: multiple disconnect events is not a state change.
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 21:29:06 GMT
What you are seeing is the client attempting to reconnect to a server in
the server list after a period of time (or retry if there is only a
single server host in the list). There has been a patch since the last
release which logs an INFO level message during client connection
attempt, so this should be more obvious in future (you will see the
disconnected but you will also see a new connection attempt message as
well).

However this is not output to stdout, please feel free to enter a jira
for this.

Regards,

Patrick