From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Reconnecting to another host on failure but before session expires...
Date Mon, 05 Jan 2009 19:51:03 GMT
We have a "see also" in the shorter constructor over to this which has
the detail:
http://hadoop.apache.org/zookeeper/docs/r3.0.1/api/org/apache/zookeeper/ZooKeeper.html#ZooKeeper(java.lang.String,%20int,%20org.apache.zookeeper.Watcher,%20long,%20byte[])
We should copy/paste the docs instead to make it more clear.

We don't currently talk about this in the main documentation (prog
guide) which is a mistake, I've entered a jira for this:

Patrick