From "Kevin Burton" <bur...@spinn3r.com>
Subject Re: A modest proposal for simplifying zookeeper :)
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2009 20:03:21 GMT
Well if that were the direction, goal, I'd feel more comfortable about
recommending ZK......
If a company were to implement some of these algorithms then I suspect
they'd run into a race condition, etc with all that rope.

For my part I'd be willing to contribute the NodeWatcher/NodeListener I
wrote.

Would be nice to have unit test for it that has all possible/unusual race
conditions with ZK.

Kevin

--
Founder/CEO Spinn3r.com