From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper 3.0 Fix Release slated for end of this week.
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2008 19:55:37 GMT
Still waiting for the requisite +3 from Hadoop PMC. Once we get that
(missing 1 vote) I can complete the release process.

We are currently at the end of the "building" stage and waiting for the
vote:
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/HowToRelease

Sorry about the wait, if you'd like to follow the process more closely
you can sign up for zookeeper-dev list where the voting takes place.

Patrick