From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper Roadmap - 3.1.0 and beyond.
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2008 19:28:46 GMT
Hi Hiram, afaik there is currently no interest (esp. among the
contributors I've talked with) to switch from ant to maven. For the time
being we are sticking with whatever Hadoop Core uses wrt
build/release/etc... I know I've personally (in my role as release
manager) gained a lot of benefit by "cloning" the Core process, scripts,
documentation,  etc...

Regards,

Patrick