From "Stu Hood" <stuh...@mailtrust.com>
Subject Exists Watch Triggered by Delete
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 18:31:59 GMT
I'm running the 3.0.0 release, and I'm receiving a warning thrown by this block of code:

--

Why shouldn't an exists watch be triggered by a node being deleted? That is a really common
use case in my code, so I want to rule it out as the cause of a bug I'm hunting for.

Thanks,

Stu Hood
Architecture Software Developer
Mailtrust, a Division of Rackspace