From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.2 (candidate 0)
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 19:42:49 GMT
+1 based on my testing. Included testing various cluster sizes. 9
server cluster I manually verified that killing/restarting servers
worked properly, including going below majority count and then
restarting some servers. Clients maintained connectivity and recovered
sessions correctly.

LGTM.

Patrick