From Flavio Junqueira <...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.3.2 (candidate 0)
Date Thu, 11 Nov 2010 00:08:46 GMT
+1, unit tests pass. Also ran a few manual tests. I must say that in
one of the computers I tried, AsyncHammerTest fails, and the error
message I get is that there are no tests. Discussing with Pat, we
ended up concluding that it is most likely a configuration problem. I
don't think that's a reason to -1 it, though.

-Flavio

On Nov 11, 2010, at 12:24 AM, Henry Robinson wrote:

> +1
>
> Python looks good.
>
> On 10 November 2010 14:51, Michi Mutsuzaki <michim@yahoo-inc.com>
> wrote:
>
>> +1.
>>
>> I ran my benchmark test on the release candidate for one hour, and
>> got
>> similar numbers as 3.3.0.
>>
>> --Michi
>>
>> On 11/10/10 11:09 AM, "Mahadev Konar" <mahadev@yahoo-inc.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1 for the release.
>>>
>>> Ran ant test and a couple of smoke tests. Create znodes and shutdown
>>> zookeeper servers to test durability. Deleted znodes to make sure
>>> they
>> are
>>> deleted. Shot down servers one at a time to confirm correct
>>> behavior.
>>>
>>> Thanks
>>> mahadev

> --
> Henry Robinson
> Software Engineer
> Cloudera
> 415-994-6679

flavio
junqueira

research scientist

fpj@yahoo-inc.com
direct +34 93-183-8828

phone (408) 349 3300    fax (408) 349 3301