From "Fournier, Camille F. [Tech]" <Camille.Fourn...@gs.com>
Subject RE: Windows port of ZK C api
Date Wed, 03 Nov 2010 15:46:44 GMT
Thanks Mahadev. We are using those C# bindings but also need native windows C/C++. Every language
all the time!

-----Original Message-----
From: Mahadev Konar [mailto:mahadev@yahoo-inc.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 03, 2010 11:06 AM
To: zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Windows port of ZK C api

Hi Camille,
 I think definitely there is. I think a build script with a set of
requirements and a nice set of docs on how to start using it would be great.
BTW, there is a C# binding which someone wrote earlier

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/ZooKeeper/ZKClientBindings

You can take a look at that and see if you want to extend that or write your
own.

Thanks
mahadev