From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Applying ZooKeeper patch
Date Mon, 02 Aug 2010 17:18:11 GMT
The process I use is to d/l an official release (the one I need to
provide a patch for), apply the patch and rebuild ("ant tar" is what we
use for official releases). I typically try to keep the change delta
small, document the baseline and patches applied, and encourage users to
upgrade to an official version including the required fixes asap.

Patrick