From Mahadev Konar <maha...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Re: Demo Code: Shared/Exclusive Lock
Date Wed, 05 May 2010 20:18:13 GMT
Great to see this!!!!

IT would be good to have this contributed. Sam, how does this compare to
locks implementation currently in src/recipes? Anyhow a well tested and used
implementation would nevertheless be useful!

You can open a jira and submit your code to it. I am pretty committers will
be willing to work with you to get this in the codebase!

Thanks
mahadev