From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Dynamic adding/removing ZK servers on client
Date Mon, 03 May 2010 16:59:46 GMT
Another benefit of ZOOKEEPER-146 - we could use this for some sort of
load balancing amongst the ensemble members. The first version could
return a static list, however I can see where the HTTPD might be updated
to monitor the load on the servers/ensemble and prioritize the list for
each client request...

Patrick