From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Zookeeper Contributor Workshop
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:45:00 GMT
I was thinking that we could have a few presentations on some
interesting internal implementation detail that would be educational for
contributors. The guts of the server in particular which can be
difficult to grok w/o support from experienced developers.

After that we could have some Q/A or general discussion about where
things are going with the project.

If you have any specific ideas, things you'd like to see or something
you'd like to present let me know. Keep in mind the audience for all
this is ZK contributors.

Patrick