From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: QA effort to support windows as a production platform
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2010 15:40:09 GMT
Are you using 3.3.0? 3.3.0 included a number of fixes for cygwin and
includes windows specific batch files. If you are planning to deploy to
production on windows I'd encourage you to develop under windows
directly as well.

If you find issues, bugs, etc... be sure to enter JIRAs. Don't worry,
you won't hurt our feelings, on the contrary we'll be happy if you
find/fix issues on windows and make things better for everyone. (just
make sure you are using the latest release).

Regards,

Patrick