From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Status on upcoming ZK 3.3.0 release
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 23:59:18 GMT
Just a reminder, 3.3.0 is coming up fast. I will re-triage the JIRA list
  sometime next week with an eye towards reducing the list of "fix for
3.3.0", pushing non-critical, non-resourced issues to the 3.4.0 release.
So if you have something you want to get into 3.3.0 that's a non-blocker
please submit a patch asap.

Patrick