From DaiLionel(戴武川) <wdai8...@gmail.com>
Subject Hello, I have a question about the performance improvement from 3.1 to 3.2
Date Sat, 12 Sep 2009 07:57:58 GMT
Dear sir:
           It is said In version 3.2 r/w performance improved by ~2x
compared to the previous 3.1
 I have diff the src of the tow version, and find out the difference of
FileTxnLog.java, which uses BufferedOutputStream. Could you tell me some
detail about the performance improvement. Like algorithm, coding, data
structure optimization.           Thank you for your help.