From Bernd Fondermann <bernd.fonderm...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.1 (candidate 0)]]
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 07:51:13 GMT
Hi,

There is foreign code in the release tar ball, which is not attributed
to in the top-level LICENSE/NOTICE file.
see for example
  src/c/configure
So I guess it is not safe to release this as-is.

It would be nice if the release artifacts would be named
  apache-zookeeper...
but this more my personal taste than a requirement.

  Bernd