From stack <st...@duboce.net>
Subject Regards -> [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.1 (candidate 0)]]
Date Thu, 03 Sep 2009 21:38:50 GMT
(I sent below to general and private -- should have sent it to zookeeper-dev
too)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: stack <stack@duboce.net>
Date: Thu, Sep 3, 2009 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Fwd: [Fwd: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.1 (candidate 0)]]
To: general@hadoop.apache.org
Cc: private@hadoop.apache.org

+1

I downloaded it, reviewed documentation and then put it in place of the
patched ZK in hbase (This candidate includes the patch that made us patch
our ZK in the first place).   I put up a load on a small cluster with a
quorum of three servers.  This candidate runs as good/bad as the patched ZK
we ship with.

St.Ack