From Henry Robinson <he...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.0 (candidate 1)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 17:49:45 GMT
Hi Patrick -

Looks good at first glance; I'll vote once I've tested more thoroughly.

Is there any chance of getting ZOOKEEPER-447 added? It's a tiny patch which
lets you specify config files on the command line or in the environment.
It's blocked by Hudson at the moment due to the lack of tests; I find it
very useful for bringing up an ensemble on a single machine for testing. Let
me know if you think it needs dedicated tests - if it does, it's not worth
holding the release for.

Henry