From "Stu Hood" <stuart.h...@rackspace.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.0 (candidate 1)
Date Wed, 01 Jul 2009 18:02:07 GMT
All of the Java unit tests passed, but the CPPUnit tests failed to build (perhaps I am missing
a dependency?). Log attached.

If I am just missing a dependency, +1. Otherwise, -1.

Thanks,
Stu

-----Original Message-----
From: "Patrick Hunt" <phunt@apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2009 1:39pm
To: "zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org" <zookeeper-dev@hadoop.apache.org>
Subject: [VOTE] Release ZooKeeper 3.2.0 (candidate 1)

I have created a candidate build for ZooKeeper 3.2.0. Over 120 JIRAs are
addressed in this release, with major new features for; perl/python/rest
bindings, flexible quorum support, recipe code libraries, chroot support
in connect string, and much more.

*** Please download, test and VOTE before the
*** vote closes EOD on Monday, July 6.***

http://people.apache.org/~phunt/zookeeper-3.2.0-candidate-1/

Should we release this?

Patrick