From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven artifacts for 3.0.0 release
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 23:04:43 GMT
Not sure if you noticed this discussion on hadoop core-dev:
http://www.nabble.com/Maven-vs-Ivy-td20786184.html

In particular:
"it would help if someone wishing to use Maven had a look at
the poms and warned of trouble before they actually went up into the
central repository"

As I mentioned previously we will most likely follow core's lead on this
(both in terms of build as well as release process).

Regards,

Patrick