From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper (not) on Wikipedia
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2008 07:13:09 GMT
Very nice!

Not sure if it's external links or references but you could include:
http://developer.yahoo.net/blogs/hadoop/2008/03/intro-to-zookeeper-video.html
http://highscalability.com/node/426
http://www.sdtimes.com/ZOOKEEPER_SERVICES_COORDINATOR_MOVES_TO_APACHE/About_SERVICECOORDINATION_and_ZOOKEEPER_and_APACHE_and_YAHOO/33011

"distributed file system" doesn't seem right to me, but I'm not sure
what I would replace it with. ;-)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Distributed_computing

Patrick