From Patrick Hunt <ph...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ZooKeeper test harness needs work
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2008 20:57:34 GMT
Could be, but I don't think I'm seeing that in the test failure cases
I've seen lately. In some cases the VM itself was crashing! Notice
ZOOKEEPER-2 was seeing NPEs in the QuorumPeer.

I did notice in AsyncTest that it's closing the server(s) before closing
the clients, which is causing alot of noise in the logs (planning to
patch that).

What OS/cpu type configuration are you on? I'm on Ubuntu on 1core cpu.

Patrick