hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Apache YARN committers/contribu­t­ors meetup #5
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2017 23:57:03 GMT
Thanks for volunteering to host, Daniel!

The agenda looks good. But we could also go a completely orthogonal way and do a bug / review
bash too. Up for either of these directions. Or a mix.

Thanks
+Vinod

> On Nov 17, 2017, at 9:22 AM, Daniel Templeton <daniel@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> I will close the poll this afternoon.  Right now the overwhelming preference is for Dec
6th.  Remote folks note that we will have a dial-in option, most likely via Hangout.

> Daniel
>
> On 11/14/17 10:39 AM, Daniel Templeton wrote:
>> I was hoping for some signs of life before posting a Doodle poll, but I guess we
can head off the flurry of votes on this thread with a poll now:

>> https://doodle.com/poll/mmzmsyvdk9n5pudc
>>
>> Everyone, please fill out the poll, even if you can't attend either of the dates.
 Let's try to make a call on a date this week.