hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Junping Du <...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.2 (RC1)
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 22:13:05 GMT
Thanks Jason and all for trying the release RC and vote!

A kindly reminder: we will close the vote on tomorrow night (PST time), so please do the verification
and vote before that time if you plan to. Thanks!?

Thanks,

Junping

________________________________
From: Jason Lowe <jlowe@oath.com>
Sent: Monday, October 23, 2017 2:49 PM
To: Junping Du
Cc: common-dev@hadoop.apache.org; hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org; mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org;
yarn-dev@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.8.2 (RC1)

My apologies, false alarm on the CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md.  I was in the process of
reviewing the release and was interrupted, and when I resumed I thought I had already downloaded
the CHANGES and RELEASENOTES, but in fact they were the old versions from a prior review of
2.8.0.  I reviewed both of them for 2.8.2 (for real this time!) and they look correct.  Again
my apologies for the confusion.

Jason

On Mon, Oct 23, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Jason Lowe <jlowe@oath.com<mailto:jlowe@oath.com>>