hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Templeton <dan...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: DISCUSS: Hadoop Compatability Guidelines
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2017 18:13:14 GMT
Good point.  I think it would be valuable to enumerate the policies
around the versioned state stores.  We have the three you listed. We
should probably include the HDFS fsimage in that list.  Any others?

I also want to add a section that clarifies when it's OK to change the
visibility or audience of an API.

Daniel