hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Lowe <jl...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.7.4 (RC0)
Date Wed, 02 Aug 2017 20:13:53 GMT
Thanks for driving the 2.7.4 release!
+1 (binding)
- Verified signatures and digests- Successfully built from source including native- Deployed
to a single-node cluster and ran sample MapReduce jobs
Jason

    On Saturday, July 29, 2017 6:29 PM, Konstantin Shvachko <shv.hadoop@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hi everybody,

Here is the next release of Apache Hadoop 2.7 line. The previous stable
release 2.7.3 was available since 25 August, 2016.
Release 2.7.4 includes 264 issues fixed after release 2.7.3, which are
critical bug fixes and major optimizations. See more details in Release
Note:
http://home.apache.org/~shv/hadoop-2.7.4-RC0/releasenotes.html

The RC0 is available at: http://home.apache.org/~shv/hadoop-2.7.4-RC0/

Please give it a try and vote on this thread. The vote will run for 5 days
ending 08/04/2017.

Please note that my up to date public key are available from:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hadoop/common/KEYS
Please don't forget to refresh the page if you've been there recently.
There are other place on Apache sites, which may contain my outdated key.

Thanks,
--Konstantin