hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Konstantin Shvachko <shv.had...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Pre-Commit build is failing
Date Wed, 26 Jul 2017 01:28:24 GMT
Hi Yetus developers,

We cannot build Hadoop branch-2.7 anymore. Here is a recent example of a
failed build:
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HDFS-Build/20409/console

It seems the build is failing because Yetus cannot apply the patch from the
jira.

ERROR: HDFS-11896 does not apply to branch-2.7.

As far as I understand this is Yetus problem. Probably in 0.3.0.
I can apply this patch successfully, but Yetus test-patch.sh script clearly
failed to apply. Cannot say why because Yetus does not report it.
I also ran Hadoop's test-patch.sh script locally and it passed successfully
on branch-2.7.

Could anybody please take a look and help fixing the build.
This would be very helpful for the release (2.7.4) process.

Thanks,
--Konst