hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Vijaya Krishna Kalluru Subbarao <vij...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 3.0.0-alpha4-RC0
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 21:58:22 GMT
Ran Smokes and BVTs covering basic sanity testing(10+ tests ran) for all
these components:

   - Mapreduce(compression, archives, pipes, JHS),
   - Avro(AvroMapreduce, HadoopAvro, HiveAvro, SqoopAvro),
   - HBase(Balancer, compression, ImportExport, Snapshots, Schema change),
   - Oozie(Hive, Pig, Spark),
   - Pig(PigAvro, PigParquet, PigCompression),
   - Search(SolrCtlBasic, SolrRequestForwading, SolrSSLConfiguration).

+1 non-binding.

Regards,
Vijay