hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Akira Ajisaka <aajis...@apache.org>
Subject Re: About 2.7.4 Release
Date Tue, 25 Apr 2017 07:35:52 GMT
 > It would be great to backport HDFS-9710 to 2.7.4 as this is one of the
 > critical fixes on scalability.

Sounds good.

 > Maybe we should create a jira to track this?

I think now either way (reopen or create) is fine.

Release doc maker creates change logs by fetching information from JIRA,
so reopening the tickets should be avoided when a release process is in
progress.

The issue HDFS-9710 (and HDFS-9726) have been fixed in 2.8.0 and
3.0.0-alpha1 and both versions have been released, so reopening this
issue does not affect the release doc maker.

-Akira