hadoop-yarn-dev mailing list archives

From Wangda Tan <wheele...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Merge YARN-3368 (new web UI) to trunk
Date Sun, 06 Nov 2016 21:42:46 GMT
Thanks everybody for voting, we get 3 binding +1 (Sunil and Rohith are all
committers so their votes should be considered as binding vote for branch
merge) and no -1. So vote is passed.

Thanks Sunil, Sreenath, Varun Saxena, Akhil, Li Lu, Kai Sasaki, Padma,
Weiwei Yang, Rohith for contributing to YARN-3368 branch. Thanks Vinod,
Jian, Allen, Varun Vasudev, Gour, Yufei, Yesha, Sumana, Kostas, Ravi and a
bunch of other folks for testing, review and giving suggestions to the
feature. Especially thanks Sunil and Sreeanth for maintaining the branch!

Just merged and pushed YARN-3368 to trunk, configured pseudo cluster with
new UI and without new UI, submitted simple job which can successfully
finished on both setups.

Regards,
Wangda

On Fri, Nov 4, 2016 at 1:26 PM, Konstantinos Karanasos <kkaranasos@gmail.com